Of all the amazing botanicals we use in our products this is by far one of our favorites.
Helichrysum is also known as Immortal and Everlasting. Very fitting names given its incredible regenerating capabilities.
It is said that this golden flower was once presented as an offering to the gods in ancient times. It grows wild and in abundance in many Mediterranean countries including Corsica, Sardinia, Bosnia and Croatia (to name a few) and thrives in the harshest of conditions, with direct sun, little water, and harsh winds not stopping it from staying strong.
The written history of the use of this plant dates to ancient times with recipes for the treatment of burns, wounds and various topical ailments. Kirk Schnaubelt, one of the pioneers of modern aromatherapy, states that this oil is one of the best wound healers and anti-aging agents, period. The popularity of this oil has grown in the last decade and is now used by numerous multinational cosmetic companies.
The powerful regenerative properties of both the oil and the water are beneficial to every single skin type and virtually every condition to name a few
- Will substantially improve cellular regeneration making it fantastic for aging skin, or skin that requires healing
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- Smooths the tone and the texture of the skin
- Reduces age spots
- Soothes radiation burns, rashes and sunburns
- Reduces swelling and bruising
- Aides in the healing of both old and new dermal scars.
- Helps to clear congested skin
- Soothes sensitive skin and treats rosacea.
We use this essential oil and essential water in these Calli Essential products:
- Immortal Hydrosol
- Signature Blends Regenerate and Renew
- Platinum Botanical Tonic
- Triple Serum
- Defy and Repair Daily Moisturizer
- Defy and Repair Overnight Moisturizer
- Vibrance Daily Moisturizer
- Vibrance Rehydrating Cream
- Restore Wound & Scar Serum
- Remedy Healing Oils