Posted on July 18 2020
Did you know the refreshing blend of Basil and Bergamot essential oils is also known in some cultures as the prosperity blend or a general well-being blend?
Bergamot oil is derived from the Bergamot orange, a fragrant citrus fruit the size of an orange. It is an excellent relaxant and can help relieve tension and anxiety.
While this essential oil blend is universally appealing, men, in particular, tend to gravitate towards this herbaceous, warm, slightly spicy citrus aroma.Of the many benefits of this pairing here are just a few:
- Basil essential oil helps to relieve headaches
- Both basil and bergamot have expectorant properties, reducing cough cold and flu symptoms.
- Both offer anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antioxidant benefits.
- The aroma offers soothing and uplifting mood benefits
- Put a few drops in each of your floor vents and your whole house will smell fantastic
- Add a drop or two to a dryer ball or a clean mesh body sponge and throw in the dryer with your load.
- Put a few drops your humidifier
- Use a few drops on the floor mats in your car.
- And, our favourite: Add a few drops in the corners of your shower to enjoy a spa-like experience