Posted on June 02 2021
Summer has arrived which means more time outdoors. This in turn means it's also exfoliating time for your skin. Today we are talking about your face and want to introduce you to Calli Essentials Pure Botanical Cleansing Grains.
So just what the heck are cleansing grains? Those of you who are old enough may remember the Japanese Washing Grains that were all the rage in the late ’80s and early ’90s. Washing Grains originated from organic Japanese wellness practices and have been adopted all over the world. They are loved for their multi-tasking abilities, while exfoliating the skin washing grains remove dead skin cells and leave the skin soothed and moisturized.
Since then many companies jumped on the Cleansing Grain (or Buffing Grains) bandwagon which typically consist of grains, nuts, and sadly lots of un-necessary chemical junk.
We went a different route and created a pure botanical, 100% biodegradable, vegan version that's great for both your skin and the planet.
How To Use:
This really is a product for all skin types although if you have super sensitive skin you may want to opt for utilizing a cleansing milk instead. But those with mature skin, or oily skin, or acne skin will benefit from the combination of pure botanicals.
- Mix a quarter size amount with warm water in the palm of your hand and gently work into your face and neck using circular motions.
- Rinse with warm water. Great to follow with the double cleansing method using your Cleansing Oils, Cleansing Milk or Jojoba and Glycerin Cleanser
- You may also choose to add it to your favorite cleanser
- Use one to three times per week
What are the Benefits
- Gentle exfoliation that deep cleans the pores and softens the skin with rice powder, Avena oats, and Kaolin clay
- Removes dead skin cells and increase cell renewal with extracts of grapefruit, papaya, sandalwood and raspberry seed.
- Softens and soothes the skin with extracts of chamomile, green tea, cucumber, and banaba (nope that is not a spelling mistake)
- Will not disrupt the balance of your skin's oils.
Your are going to love your soft, fresh, and viably smoother-looking skin.