Natural Pure Botanical Body Moisturizer & Lip Balm Gift Set
This is a perfectly paired gift set featuring our Simply Citrus Lip Balm and REVIVE Blend Hand and Body Moisturizer. For Soft and Nourished Hands and Lips
Elevate your senses with our universally appealing Revive Blend. Delightfully bold lemongrass mixed with crisp light citrus notes and a hint of fresh-cut floral greens. This blend will uplift and invigorate your senses
Moisturizer Key Benefits
- Rich in vitamins A and E and essential fatty acids shea butter deeply nourishes the skin
- High in Oleic acid Camellia seed oils, silky lightweight feel has rejuvenating and restorative properties
- Lightweight and easily absorb oils of grapeseed and coconut are not only rich in antioxidants that protect against skin damage and form a protective layer against environmental pollutants.
- Seabuckthorn and chamomile soothe and heal the skin.
- Vegan lactic acid produced through the fermentation of carbohydrates deeply penetrates even the driest of skin ensuring nutrients are deposited to the skin.
- Apply liberally and as often as desired, especially after a bath or shower
Lip Balm Key Benefits
- Immediate relief of dry, burning lips
- Cell regenerating and healing
- Deeply soften and nourish with vitamin-rich botanicals.
- 100% natural
- Leaves your lips feeling silky soft
- Apply liberally and as often as desired
- Use daily to keep lips conditioned and prevent dry cracked lips
- A must-have for harsh weather and outdoor sporting activity
Lip Balm Contains Jojoba oil, castor oil, rosehip oil, cocoa butter, beeswax, Polyglycerol-3 Beeswax , tangerine essential oil, mandarin essential oil. grapefruit essential oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E)
Moisturizer Contains: Water, Aloe, vegetable glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60 (vegetable derived), camellia seed oil, grape seed oil, coconut oil, shea butter, stearic acid (vegetable derived), cetyl alcohol (vegetable derived), chamomile powder, seabuckthorn, xanthan gum, lavender essential oil, Lactic Acid, Benzylalcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid