Skincare Routine Steps
It's important to create a foundation for a skin care routine that produces results. The key is to be consistent and only use nutrient rich, clean skin care products.
- If you work out first thing in the morning you definitely want to cleanse your skin before getting on with your day. Cleanse with any of our gentle Calli cleansers. If you went to bed with clean skin and you did not work out you can choose to skip to the next step if you so desire.
- Tone or mist with any of our pure botanical toners or Signature Hydrosols. This is important because it not only hydrates but deposits nutrients to the skin and provides anti-oxidant ingredients that help combat daily pollutants.
- Apply a few drops of your favourite Calli Serum. Serums have low molecular weight and deposit nutrients deep into the skin.
- Apply your eye cream or gel.
- Moisturize with your favourite Calli Moisturizer. Moisturizers are different than serums in that they provide you with a layer of protection against the elements, which is especially important in the harsh winter months.
- Take your favourite Calli Hydrosol with you and spritz throughout the day to hydrate, refresh and give you a general pick me up.
Evening routines are especially important, not just to take off dirt and makeup from the day but because your body does most of its work at night. Give your body a helping hand and feed it nutrients that aid in its detoxifying work.
- Cleanse with a gentle cleanser our Oil and Milk Cleansers give an excellent (and easy) way to remove makeup, while our Jojoba and Glycerin Cleansers are effective at washing off the grit and grime of the day.
- Tone and or mist with your favorite Calli Toner or Signature Hydrosol Blend.
- Apply a few drops of your favorite serum.
- If you use an eye cream apply it now.
- 1-3 times per week exfoliate with our Pure Botanical Washing Grains and or one of our deep cleaning and pore refining, gel mask, clay masks or muds.