Aromatherapy Dead Sea Salt Bath + Aromatherapy Body Lotion
Beautiful Paired Gift Set Includes our 2 Seas Bath Salts with Dead Sea & Himalayan Salts
Relax Aromatherapy Body Lotion with Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil
Size - 500 grams
Bath Salt Key Benefits
- Himalayan Salt contains 87 trace minerals and elements that are easily absorbed by your body reducing acid levels and balancing your body's PH.
- Magnesium, Sodium, Calcium, and Potassium present in Dead Sea Salts work together to assist the body, particularly those with Rheumatic issues
- Reduces inflammation and soothes sore and tired muscles
- Stimulates circulation
- Aids in relaxation
Directions for Use
- The ideal bath temperature should be above 95f°F for maximum absorption
- Add the salts as the bath is running (5-6 Tablespoons or about 5 ounces per bath)
- Relax and enjoy for 20-30 minutes (ideally).
Body Moisturizer Key Benefits
- Rich in vitamins A and E and essential fatty acids shea butter deeply nourishes the skin
- High in Oleic acid Camellia seed oils, a silky lightweight feel has rejuvenating and restorative properties
- Lightweight and easily absorb oils of grapeseed and coconut are not only rich in antioxidants that protect against skin damage and form a protective layer against environmental pollutants.
- Seabuckthorn and chamomile soothe and heal the skin.
- Vegan lactic acid produced through the fermentation of carbohydrates deeply penates even the driest of skin ensuring nutrients are deposited to the skin.
- Apply liberally and as often as desired, especially after a bath or shower
Bath Salts Contains: Pink Himalayan Salts, Dead Sea Salts, Epsom Salts, Essential Oils of Lavender, Lavender Flowers.
Body Moisturizer Contains: Water, Aloe, vegetable glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60 (vegetable derived), camellia seed oil, grape seed oil, coconut oil, shea butter, stearic acid (vegetable derived), cetyl alcohol (vegetable derived), chamomile powder, seabuckthorn, xanthan gum, lavender essential oil, Lactic Acid, Benzylalcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid