Bamboo Activated Charcoal Mask - Wet
Not all charcoal masks are created equal.
With activated bamboo charcoal and neem powder (also known as 'tree of marvels' or 'the village pharmacy'). Not only do we use activated bamboo charcoal because it is one of the most renewable resources, but also because it is a powerhouse of other skin-nurturing botanicals that are great for all skin types. All the ingredients in this mask are anti-inflammatory and antibacterial.
- One of nature’s most renewable resources Bamboo Charcoal removes toxins and impurities; ideal for blackhead removal.
- Controls oil
- Treats dermatitis
- Contains Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) which is essential for healthy skin, and improves overall appearance.
- Neem Leaf powder extract and Licorice Root extract add anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that clean, soothe and brighten the skin.
- Apply a thin layer (preferably with a mask brush) evenly on clean skin after a hot shower or face steam
- When dry, remove with a warm wet face cloth, removing all traces of the mask.
- Splash face with cold water to close pores and follow with your favorite hydrosol or tonic blend.
- Use 1 - 2 x per week
Contains: Australian Beige Clay, Bamboo Activated Charcoal, Vitamin B3, Neem Powder Extract, Rosemary Powder Extract, Licorice Root Extract