Vegan Hydrating Gel Mask - Gentle Peel with Pomegranate and Watermelon Enzymes
Natural fruit enzymes are so much more gentle on your skin than chemical peels and this gentle fruit enzyme mask will deep clean your pores leaving your skin silky soft.
- Deep clean pores and remove dead skin cells
- Powerful antioxidants contained in white tea and ginger root protect the skin while soothing and softening
- Boost collagen production and increase cell turnover
- Deeply Hydrate, tone and firm the skin with hyaluronic acid, niacinamide (B3) and d-panthenol (B5
- Apply to clean skin with open pores. You can open the pores with a hot shower and apply immediately or by holding a warm cloth to your face for a few minutes.
- Apply a thick layer wait 10-15 minutes and rub off with your fingertips also known as ``gommage`` off. If your skin is very dry you may need to apply more as your skin my soak up much of the product ( that's OK you soaking in all the goodness).
- Remove any excess with a luke-warm cloth
- Finish with your favorite toner or hydrosol blend.
- Use 1-2 times per week to brighten and boost collagen production
A word about gommage - gommage means to rub off. This is the best way to experience the mask. You can use the cool setting on your hairdryer to expedite and then rub off. You can also remove with a lukewarm cloth but you will miss the satisfaction of seeing the deep-rooted dirt and dead skin cells come off.
Contains: Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Lactabacillus/Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Ferment Extract, Glycerin, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinate (Ginger Root) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acrylate, Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80 (Emulsifer < 2%), Benzylalcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid