Intensive Hair Repair Serum
A combination of Ancient Ayurvedic and exotic oils blended to promote healthy, soft hair and stimulate stronger hair growth.
Amla Oil (Phyllanthus emblica L) also known as Indian gooseberry has long been used in Ayurvedic practices for the treatment of hair loss and dandruff. This is actually considered a macerated oil or herbal oil. Safflower Oil (Carthamus tinctorius) also traditionally used for hair growth; is high in oleic acid which aids in the stimulation of hair growth by promoting blood circulation among other properties.
- In a 2012 study published by the Journal of Ethnopharmacology 17 plants were studied and Carthamus tinctorius and Alma rank one and two as the most potent inhibitors of 5α-reductase, the same enzyme used in oral drugs to treat male pattern hair loss. In addition, a 2014 study published by the National Library of Medicine, also showed Carthamus significantly stimulated hair growth-promoting genes.
- In addition to all of these amazing oils that nourish the scalp, strengthen the strands, combat dandruff and increase shine; we have added the amazing essential oil of rosemary. Not only does rosemary smell amazing but a 2015 study also published by the National Library of Medicine showed that
- Helps to strengthen hair strands
- Promotes shine
- Stimulates circulation to promote healthy hair growth
- Inhibits 5α-reductase to aid in further hair loss
- 2% concentration of Rosemary similar effects to topical minoxidil
- Helps to reduce dandruff
- Ideally, massage into dry hair and scalp. These are oils and since oils repel water it is best to apply to dry hair for maximin repair.
- Massage gently into Scalp. The concentration of massage on the scalp is important to stimulate hair follicles. Massage for at least for 5-10 Minutes, longer is better. Leave in for at least one hour, wrap in a towel or leave in overnight. Longer is always better.
- Shampoo out. Ideally use a sulphate-free shampoo
Contains: Carthamus tinctorius ( safflower oil) Eclipta Alba (Bhringraj Oil), Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla Oil), Argania Spinose (Argan Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary essential oil) Di-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E)