Luminous Cleansing Oils - Skin Cleansing Oils For Clear & Glowing Skin
Skin Cleansing Oils for Clear Luminous Skin
Best cleansing oils for acne-prone skin & the perfect cleansing oils for dry, sensitive skin.
Looking for cleansing oils for acne-prone skin and or dry and sensitive skin. We have you covered. A unique blend of oils you won't find anywhere else. 7 pure botanicals in all including guava, pineapple, papaya, and watermelon.
You will feel like you are at a tropical spa. Not only do they smell decadent and delicious but they are packed with nutrients and vitamins that will not clog pores. These will be the only skin cleansing oils you will ever want to use.
- Guava seed oil is rich in Lycopene which is a powerful antioxidant, that tightens, tones, and keeps skin clear of blemishes. Improves the appearance of fine lines
- Papaya is rich in vitamins A, C & E, and the enzyme papain to gently exfoliate and deep clean the pores
- Pineapple is reputed for its healing and moisturizing properties. A gentle astringent that draws out impurities from the skin while leaving the skin soft and nourished.
- Watermelon deposits nutrients into your skin leaving replenished and silky soft. Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory making it ideal for acne, psoriasis, and eczema
- Pumpkin rich in vitamins A, K, and E, brightens the complexion and serves as a potent anti-oxidants.
All oils are rich in omega-6 fatty acids, zinc, and iron, which will hydrate, combat breakouts, and reduce the appearance of scars.
- Lay a warm face cloth over your face for 30 seconds
- Use approximately a quarter size amount of oils in the palm of your hand, and apply over the entire face in upward circular motions
- Massage into your face for 1-2 mins, 2 is better. If you have acne concentrate on those areas
- Rinse the washcloth with very warm water and hold it over your face for 30+ seconds, then remove the oil with your washcloth
- Follow with a generous splash of cold water
Contains: Fractionated Coconut Oil, Citrullus Valgaris (watermelon seed oil) Ananas Comosus (pineapple seed oil) Carica Papaya (papaya oil) Psidium Guajava (Guava seed oil) Cucurbita pepo L (Pumpkin Seed Oil), Vitamin E, Citur Junos (Yuzu Peel )Essential Oil
I love all things Calli. This was my first purchase of the cleansing oil and I absolutely love it. My face feels so refreshed, cleansed and so smooth. I highly recommend following the directions, spending 2 minutes cleansing your face with this fabulous, not to mention the glorious scent is two minutes incredibly well spent.
I’m blown away by the intoxicating scent, I absolutely LOVE it, it smells like a yummy tropical fruit smoothy and it feels incredible. Applying it on my face and putting a hot washcloth over my face for a minute or so feels like my very own spa treatment every night. AMAZING!!
I love this cleanser. Started using it about 3 weeks ago. I wash my face on the morning and follow with Cali’s serum and triple rose.
My skin feels totally moisturized until I go to bed. But it’s not heavy at all. I can honestly say my skin looks brighter and it also helps with my fine lines. Thanks for the recommendation Lorelei.
I was hesitant at first, but starting my morning off with facial cleansing oils is now part of my daily facial cleansing routine. My skin feels plump and hydrated after using the facial cleansing oils. The oils remove easily with a a cloth soaked in warm water. Besides totally cleaning the skin, the added bonus is that you feel as if you have had a mini facial. I use the cleansing oils at night to remove any makeup. Its surprising what comes off the face at the end of the day!
Oil cleansers are all I'm willing to use on my face, anything else irritates my skin and dries me out. I love this one from Calli because it's super light and has a really gentle scent. 100% would recommend!