Glacial Clay Mask + 5 Botanical Extracts
Canadian Glacial Clay is one of the most mineral-rich clays in the world. Enriched with 5 Botanical Extracts including Cucumber & Rosemary
SkinTypes - All
- Draws out impurities from the skin and combats breakouts
- Deposits nutrients to the skin
- Helps to reduce pore size
- Gently exfoliates the skin
- Leaves the skin soft and hydrated
How to Apply
- Apply on clean skin, ideally after facial steam or shower.
- Apply a thin layer, with your fingertips or even better with a face mask brush
- Allow to dry for approximately 10 mins. Drying time will vary depending on the thickness of the application.
- Rinse with a cool cloth to close pores. Use once or twice per week. (Clays will stain, so be sure to set aside some washcloths just for your masks.)
How do clay masks work? - All clay increases in volume and swells up when it is wet, drawing out impurities and soaking them into the clay and out of the skin as the clay dries. Canadian Glacial Clay in particular has a very high absorption capacity.
Canadian Glacial clay has been over 14,000 years in the making and is one of the rarest and purest clays on earth. It contains over 60 minerals and trace elements including copper, iron, zinc, magnesium, and calcium. First Nations people have been using this clay for hundreds of years to heal wounds and cuts and boost their overall immune system.
The molecular size of the particles is such that those nutrients are deposited to and absorbed by the skin; leaving the goodness behind and drawing the impurities out with the drying process.
Chamomile and cucumber extract is infused in this mask along with roman chamomile hydrosol. These pure botanical ingredients serve to calm, soothe,e and deeply hydrate the skin.
In addition, the drying process increases circulation and blood flow and acts as a gentle exfoliate when removed
Contains: glacial clay, green clay, chamomile hydrosol, chamomile extract, cucumber extract, rosemary extract, banaba extract, seaweed powder,Gluconolactone, sodium benzoate, calcium gluconate (eco cert broad-spectrum preservative)