Pure Botanical Relief
Relief from nerve pain with a blend of pure botanicals long used for thier warming, anti-inflammatory and Analgesic
Peripheral Neuropathy treatment with a proprietary blend of essential oils provides real relief with its warming and anti-inflammatory properties.
- A blend of ten essential oils including Black Pepper Cumin, Holy Basil, and Chamomile that work in synergy to provide nerve pain relief.
- The essentials are known for their, carminative, nervine, and anti-inflammatory effects and have long been used in ayurvedic and eastern medicine
- Aides in improved circulation and detoxification
- Neuropathy peripheral and all forms of nerve pain benefit from the relief
- Gently massage into areas of concern for 10-15 mins ideally 2 x per day
- Studies have shown Swedish massage technics to be the most effective.
Important Notes. Understanding the underlining cause of nerve pain is an important factor in treatment. With the most common causes, ensuring you have a diet low in carbohydrates, and rich in omega 3's, B vitamins, potassium, and magnesium is crucial to improving or eliminating pain. Exercises such as yoga and Thai chi are often best. Warm baths and foot soak such as our Neuropathy Salt Soak also provide relief.
Contains: St. John's Wort Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides and a Proprietary Blend of Essential Oils Including Black Pepper, Cumin and Yarrow
This review has no content.
Excellent product! It has really helped my husbands nerve pain.
Excellent product! My husband has phantom pains due to having his leg amputated just below the knee. This has really helped relieve the burning sensation and nerve pain. I highly recommend the Neuropathy oils from Calli. THANK YOU!
Great packaging! Nice to have the cards to give how to / tips with the products
Love the daily facial cleanser & the spray and topical oil for pain relief worked on my tennis elbow! Thank you:)
This product is really helping me live with the daily nerve pain that I have. Thank you so much for making this product for people like me! It's been a blessing to me.