Organic Prickly Pear Facial Oil
Prickly Pear Facial Oil Deep Nourishment & Intense Hydration
Prickly pear facial oil is one of the most beneficial and luxurious skincare ingredients on today's beauty landscape
Prickly Pear Key Benefits
- Fast absorbing and non-comedogenic
- Promotes healing and reduces redness and inflammation.
- High in linoleic acid which helps to maintain the skin's supple look
- Brightens the complexion
- One of nature's highest sources of vitamin E making it a powerful antioxidant
- A rich source of vitamin K it aides in the reduction of dark circles
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines
- Promotes a more even skin tone
- Rejuvenates hair and nails
Prickly Pear Applications
- Apply a few drops to clean skin 1-2x daily
- Add a few drops to your favorite moisturizer to increase the benefits
- Spritz a few pumps of your favorite hydrosol for quicker absorption and to enhance
Also known as Barbary Fig Oil, Prickly Pear Oil has been used by women for many centuries. Learn more about the benefits of this luxurious oil
Contains: 100% Pure Opuntia ficus indica (Prickly Pear Oil )
I usually use the rose oil, but decided to try the prickly pear oil.
Wow, I've been blown away.
I suffer from seasonal allergies and ended up with unsightly eczema on my eyes from hay fever. I tried a topical colloidal oatmeal cream marketed for eczema around the eyes and it didn't do much if anything at all. I've been using the prickly pear oil for a week and my skin is back to normal. This stuff is so hydrating and soothing.
Très satisfaite, merci beaucoup!
I love this oil. It keeps my face feeling good, looking good, moisturized, and not too oil. I use this oil in the morning and night. It's just perfect. I love that it's organic. Thank you, Calli Essentials.
This review has no content.
This oil is amazing. It has almost no scent of its own. I apply a drop around my dark circles and around my smile lines and lips for added nourishment. After a few days, I can tell the skin looks more replenished and the lines are softer, the wrinkles not as deep. Love it!