Hydrating Facial Toner-Vibrance Anti-Aging with Rose Hydrosol + B Vitamins
Skin Types - All Especially Dry, Sensitive, or Mature
- Hydrate, reduce pore size, and soothe skin with rose and geranium hydrosols
- Stimulate collagen production and reduce the appearance of dark spots with B vitamins and pomegranate enzyme
- Regenerate and improve protein levels in the skin with ginger root.
- Tones and tightens the skin
- Apply on a cotton pad to face and neck 2 x per day
- Spray directly on to face, neck, and decolletage
- Mix into creams and facemasks to enhance
Contains: Rose Hydrosol, Geranium Hydrosol, Aveena Oats Extract, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Ginger Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Pomegranate emzyme, sorbitan laurate, polyglyceryl-4 laurate, dilauryl citrate (eco certified emulsifier) Essential Oils of Frankincense, Myrrh, Neroli, Geranium, Carrot Seed & Mandarin, Benzylalcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid ( eco ceritifed preservative
Love it...think it keeps me looking younger than I am. I had never used a toner before and can't believe the difference this makes. I use it morning and night.
Using this toner is a game changer. Stimulating, fresh clean feeling when I use this product and opens my pores before applying my Calli Essentials moisturizer providing additional nourishment. I really feel the goodness of this natural toner when I apply it. Will buy again. Oh and can’t say enough about the founder of Calli Essentials, Lorelei, who really knows her stuff!
I never really used a tonic or hydrosol in my skin care routine until I was introduced to Calli Essentials. Lorelei, the founder of the company explained the benefits of using the Hydrating Tonic after cleansing my face and before moisturizing my skin. My daughters and I use Calli Essentials' products exclusively and love the high quality ingredients and that all the products are all natural and Canadian made.