Peppermint Foot Cream - For Dry Cracked Heals
Peppermint Foot Cream Formulated with Vegan Lactic Acid
This pure botanical foot cream is best for tough calluses and cracked heals. Deeply penetrates the skin leaving soft silky feet
Say goodbye to unsightly heals and hello to beautiful subtle feet
- Vegan Lactic Acid produced by the fermentation of carbohydrates exfoliates the tough hard calluses and dry cracked heals.
- Coconut, shea butter, and camellia seed oil promotes smoother, softer skin
- Pure aloe softens and increases oxygen to the cells
- Peppermint essential oils provide a cooling relief to tired and sore feet and legs
- Apply liberally to the entire foot 1-2x per day
- Apply a thick layer and cover with a pair of cotton socks overnight
- For maximum benefits exfoliate feet first with a wet/dry foot file then apply
Contains: Distilled Water, Aloe, vegetable glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60 (vegetable derived), camellia seed oil, grape seed oil, coconut oil, shea butter, stearic acid (vegetable derived), cetyl alcohol (vegetable derived), chamomile powder, xanthan gum, Peppermint essential oil, Lactic Acid, Benzylalcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid
Love this foot cream! I applied and then put cotton socks on as suggested and wow super soft feet. Plus made my tired achy feet feel so much better
Absolutely love this foot cream! It feels like a vacation for my feet when I put it on and takes care of dry skin. Plus it smells amazing! Thank you!
I am always on the look out for a great foot cream that softens the harder areas on my foot. This is by the far the best cream I have ever used!