Daily Moisturizer / Clear and Correct Acne Formula - Light Weight & Vegan
You can have a natural effective moisturizer that combats even the toughest breakouts without harsh chemicals. Lightweight moisture with pure botanical fruit acid complex works to instantly display brighter, smoother, and softer skin.
All of our acne products contain natural ingredients that work in synergy to not only take care of your breakouts but improve your skin's overall health as well.
What are these skin superheroes? Six different fruit acids (bilberry, malic and sugar cane, orange, and lemon) are also known as AHA's or Alpha hydroxy acids. AHA's even skin tone, smooth the skin and give it a beautiful glow but when combined with organic sulfur and niacinamide they become an acne-fighting powerhouse.
- Vegan multi-fruit acid complex promotes smoother skin, brighter skin combined with MSM works synergistically to combat breakouts
- Reduce inflammation, even skin tone and promote a smoother appearance with vitamins B3 and B5
- Hydrate, nourish, and protect the skin with pure botanical oils of evening primrose and grapeseed
- Tighten, tone, refine pores and fade dark spots with witch hazel, rosemary hydrosol, and licorice root extract
- Purify pores with essential oils of tea tree, geranium, lavender, and cedarwood.
- Apply to clean face and neck 1-2 times per day
- Mix in a few drops of cucumber or prickly pair oil for an extra boost
- Spritz a few pumps of your favorite hydrosol bend or tonic for a thinner but more nourishing application
Contains: Water, aloe vera gel juice, witch hazel, rosemary hydrosol, coconut oil, emulsifying wax (vegetable derived), hazelnut oil, hydrolyzed oat proteins, c12-15 alkyl benzoate (coconut derived), cetyl alcohol (vegetable derived), honeyquat, stearic acid (vegetable derived), grape seed oil, Water (and) Bilberry Extract (and) Sugar Cane Extract (and) Sugar Maple Extract (and) Orange Extract (and) Lemon Extract naicinamide (Vitamin B3), MSM, Essential Oils of tea tree, rosemary, cedarwood, geranium & lavender, Benzylalcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid